Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Managing Time

Hello, possums :)
So, where to begin this time? Well the Mermaids are no longer going to Winter Wonderland :( Things got very complicated and in the end it was easier to just give it a miss :( But never mind! There’ll be other times for ice skating :)
On another note – how dark is it getting these days?? And so early! This seems rubbish, but can only mean one thing: the shortest day on the year is approaching! Again, this seems terrible, but think about it; what happens after that? The days gradually start getting longer again! Don’t get me wrong, it’s still going to be a lonnnng 6-7 months until summer, but let’s try to be optimistic :)
Speaking of summer, I watched ‘500 days of Summer’ the other night; I hated it! That ‘Summer’ character was horrible!! (I won’t reveal too much else for those of you haven’t watched it) I definitely wouldn’t recommend watching it. But what do I know? I’m a Business Management student, not a Film student :P
Want to know what else I watched the other day? :D TWILIGHT!!  The final film in the series!! Aaahhh it was so good!! :D Crazy ending, though! It was different from the book :) I went to watch it with my best friend, Kelty (her blog is also on the Student Experience page – go check it out!) :) She spent the duration of the film scoffing all my popcorn – what are friends for, eh? :D
Anyway, let me fill you in on university stuff :) Having left things to the last minute, I am now snowed under by coursework and looming deadlines >< It’s all my own fault, but there’s a great lesson to be learned by all of you out there: PLAN CAREFULLY AND MANAGE YOUR TIME CORRECTLY!! Basically, learn to prioritise! :P
I can’t complain, really – I work far better under pressure. Like a diamond :) *cheeeeese* hahahahaaaaa ^^
Ooh, I almost forgot to tell you some excellent news!! The Mariners had their second match of the season Sunday 18th November :) It was against Westminster I believe…..AND THEY WONNNNN!!!!! :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!! Everyone was so happy :) Especially as the referees discounted two of our touch downs (with no good reason)!! The CHEEK!!
Anyway, here are some photos from the match..enjoy :)



                                                                              Look! There’s me! :D

Until next time, folks :)
Dee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment