Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

First Blog


Hello J Welcome to my first ever blog! I. AM. DREADING entering my third year of Uni! L The thought of doing a dissertation fills me with fear (of course it may help if I actually started doing some research)! I desperately want a first in my degree though, so I suppose I’d better get my act together soon :P

But, as always I've got far more exciting things that I need to plan! I’m a cheerleader for the University of Greenwich’s cheer squad: Greenwich Mermaids. I was voted Social Secretary for this year, so I've got lots of fun things to organise, like getting promotional T shirts printed for the upcoming moving in weekend, initiations, social events and a fund raiser! The most immediate thing to sort out is T shirts; it’s ridiculous how much things cost these days! Or maybe I’m just not looking in the right places! If I manage to sort it out I’ll make sure I upload some photos J

Another fun thing I’m looking forward to is moving into my new house! A friend and I are moving into a house in Blackheath; three other girls (who we don’t know) from our university already live there – I really hope they’re nice! >< What with lots of Uni work and a hectic cheerleading schedule this year I honestly won’t have time to deal with any dramas! Still, I like to think I’m easy to get along with, so we’ll see :P

Hopefully my next blog will include lots of updates and pretty pictures – I’ll keep you all posted!

Baiiiiii ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment